Backtrack is an open source Linux distribution for penetration testing. The best thing about backtrack is that it offers a lot of integrated penetration tools for security researchers and ethical hackers to penetrate a network. Now a days almost 60% of total elite security researchers are using backtrack for its efficiency and simplicity. Backtrack comes in various flavors including arm version also. Android mobile phone also
uses arm processors so we can install an arm version of backtrack on android devices by following some easy steps. So today we are sharing an android trick which will guide you “How to install Linux backtrack on android phone”, if you follow this tutorial Then your old android operating system will not be affected. It means that you can use two operating systems on your android phone on a same time.
2) 5 gb free external memory.
3) Terminal emulator android application.
4) Android vnc.
5) Backtrack operating system [arm version]
7) 7zip windows utility.
1) Download 7zip windows utility from this link.
3) After download, extract the downloaded folder (BT5-GNOME-ARM.7z) to hard disk using 7zip.
cd/sdcard/BT5 and press enter.
12) After this click on “Connect” button on android vnc and we are done. We will be in backtrack GUI mode.
If you are facing any problem following the above tutorial on “How to install backtrack on android phone” then kindly leave your comments in comment box below.